STICKS

Posted: September 16, 2010 09:14 AM

Carl Peterson

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 12

Hey people..I have been endorsing SILVERFOX sticks for the last 2 years..They last me 2-3 times longer then my Pro Mark ever did..ck them out at www.silverfox.com I use the JX wood tip and highly recommend you ck them out..Just a gear tip!!

Posted: September 18, 2010 02:54 PM

guarilio989

• Sr. Member RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 171

i’ve used the JX’s. they were really nice and they lasted me a good while but as I got more controlled and flexible i decided they were a little heavy for me so I went back to my roots and picked up my Vic Firth 5A’s. Reliable little buggers. but I agree, if you like a medium heavy stick that is extremely durable, definitely consider the JX’s.

Signature 

Hit Hard, Play Fast, Have Fun

Posted: September 18, 2010 09:00 PM

NickMason

• Jr. Member RankRank
  • Total Posts: 36

I got a set of Silver Fox sticks at NAMM once, they are nice, but I just can’t do wood anymore.

Signature 

~Nick
nickmason.org

Posted: September 18, 2010 10:09 PM

Carl Peterson

• Newbie Rank

Well I was using Pro Mark 747 Naturals for years,when I switched to SFJX..They are a hair shorter,and a little lighter..last me way longer..They also make a JX-L which is a little longer than the JX.I think Im going to grab half a case of those my next order..they will probably feel like the Pro Mark as far as length goes..

Posted: September 30, 2010 04:51 PM

Dan Cunningham

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 15

I love the 747’s. I’ll have to look into the JX’s.

Thank you!

Posted: September 30, 2010 06:24 PM

Carl Peterson

• Newbie Rank

You may want to look at the JXL model also Dan..They are about the same length as 747..Like I stated before..Im going to give them a try also…Man, you will be impressed with these sticks, I promise..

Posted: October 02, 2010 12:19 AM

Dan Cunningham

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 15

Cool man! I looked on the Silverfox website and it looks like the 1A’s are pretty similar to the 747’s as well. I’ll have to try all of them out. Thanks for the input. Let me know what you think of the JXL’s when ever you try them.