The Most Amazing 17 y/o Drummer

Posted: January 16, 2013 01:09 PM

ghill88

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 1

Hello All,

My name is Greg Hill, older brother to 17 y/o drummer Jon Hill of Raleigh, North Carolina.

I have been playing music (primarily guitar) for the better portion of my life and have never come across a drummer as talented as my younger sibling. Jon adopted his love for drumming as a result of being surrounded by the several bands I participated in as a teen, and he has now surpassed all drummers I personally know…and then some.

In my spare time I have recorded, filmed, and produced several videos of him covering songs by his favorite drummer, Danny Carey.

All can be found on his brand new site-

JHDrums.com

It all began with a fun video covering Tool’s “The Grudge” when he was only 13y/o, and pretty much exploded from the get-go.

If you have a couple minutes please feel free to check out some of his covers and tutorials and let us know what you think. He and I are both constantly checking the site to keep up with questions and comments, and would love to chat with others whom share the passion of music and all its intricacies.

We both really appreciate your time in reading this, hope you enjoy watching his videos, and look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

-Greg & Jon Hill

Signature 

Timing Is Everything!

JHDrums.com - Drum Covers, Jams, & Tutorials
JHDrums Youtube Channel

Come visit some time.