STOLEN UBER VINTAGE!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Posted: November 15, 2010 09:47 AM

guarilio989

• Sr. Member RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 171

I was out to dinner with some family and I got to talking with my uncle about drums and whatnot. (He’s been playing twice as long as I’ve been alive) and I found out that someone had broken into his storage unit and stole his ‘68 marble white super rare Pearl bass drum. I cried…not really but it makes me so angry when stuff like this reminds me of how inconsiderate and shallow people are. The insurance company gave my uncle a thousand bucks for losses but it doesn’t replace the fact that it was part of his first drum set. Anyone else experience something like this? stolen or lost sentimental gear?

Signature 

Hit Hard, Play Fast, Have Fun

Posted: November 15, 2010 10:22 AM

David Pak

• Administrator RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 165

Oh man that sucks. You’re probably already on this but be sure to check the local pawn shops. If the thieves don’t know what they took then they might try to pawn it for a couple of bucks.

Posted: November 17, 2010 12:28 PM

guarilio989

• Sr. Member RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 171

well this was about a year ago but i just found out now. he said he went to all the local pawn shops and told them to look out for it as well as music shops and anywhere else the thief could hock it. problem is, ebay is a great way to get around that.

Signature 

Hit Hard, Play Fast, Have Fun