1 of 2

Welcome

Posted: July 02, 2010 05:32 PM

Andy Doerschuk_1

• Sr. Member RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 312

Hey, welcome to our brand new drumming forum. I’m going to check it closely every day to see what the heck is going on. Feel free to ask questions, make comments, start your own threads — basically take ownership. I’ll read every message and will try my best to respond quickly to questions you might have. Thanks for joining our community!

Signature 

Andy Doerschuk
Editorial director, drummagazine.com

Posted: July 12, 2010 11:16 PM

dmeza

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 5

It’s awesome to know I could get professional advice whenever I need it. Thanks for your quick responses; I’ll let all my friends know about the new DRUM! website =D

Posted: July 13, 2010 07:00 AM

Andy Doerschuk_1

Thanks for helping us spread the word. I’m glad you’re part of our community!

Signature 

Andy Doerschuk

Posted: July 13, 2010 06:34 PM

Rev.D.

• Total Posts: 190

It is definitely an honor to be a part of this forum and what you are doing here on line at Drum!. Thank you.

Signature 

A good drummer will sound good on anything. A Bad drummer will sound bad on anything.

Posted: July 13, 2010 07:56 PM

Andy Doerschuk_1

I’m glad you’re here Rev. You’ve added a lot of insight to the conversation. Keep it up! (And by the way, I’m writing this on my new iPad while sitting behind my kit during a break at a gig in San Francisco. Life is good!)

Signature 

Andy Doerschuk

Posted: July 13, 2010 08:29 PM

Rev.D.

• Total Posts: 190

Sweet!

Signature 

A good drummer will sound good on anything. A Bad drummer will sound bad on anything.

Posted: July 24, 2010 07:54 PM

erniek

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 16

Andy,
  If the quality from your magazine carries over to here, you are good to go!

Posted: July 24, 2010 08:16 PM

David Pak

• Administrator RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 165

erniek and Rev.D. - Thanks for being a part of the DRUM! community. I’m sure you’ll have many interactions with fellow drummers as well as the team behind DRUM! Magazine but let me just say that we’ve got a lot of great things planned for the website/forums/community but we’re going to really be leaning on drummers like you to tell us what you would love to see. We hope to hear from you!

Posted: July 25, 2010 05:57 PM

guarilio989

• Total Posts: 171

This website is terrific! I was satisfied with just the magazine but this blows the socks of it. Not only do I have expert advise and quick access to a drummers paradise, I get the mag as icing on the cake! The forum section is amazing. It’s set up well, shows a lot of potential, and even has quirky sections for when you have no idea how to categorize your ramblings. Well done!

Signature 

Hit Hard, Play Fast, Have Fun

Posted: July 25, 2010 06:31 PM

David Pak

guarilio989 - 25 July 2010 05:57 PM

This website is terrific! I was satisfied with just the magazine but this blows the socks of it. Not only do I have expert advise and quick access to a drummers paradise, I get the mag as icing on the cake! The forum section is amazing. It’s set up well, shows a lot of potential, and even has quirky sections for when you have no idea how to categorize your ramblings. Well done!

guarilio989 - thanks for joining! We’ve got a lot in the works but to be frank the potential of this community and the resources that will be offered will be heavily dependent on drummers such as yourself. We encourage everyone to help build a positive and helpful environment as well as letting us know what resources you would love to see.

Posted: August 27, 2010 01:36 PM

gbond

• Jr. Member RankRank
  • Total Posts: 32

Thanks for the invite- I’m still checking things out and have little time for these new fangled things you guys call computers!!! but I’ll try to check in and see what’s going on. I’m back into gigging after about 10 years of other work. I still have a 9to5 but music is my LIFE… I played a lot in high school, college and a while back toured around our 5 state area. I’m interested in bouncing ideas back and forth and increasing skill as I age…. and overcoming my shortfalls also! -Gary

Posted: August 27, 2010 02:01 PM

Andy Doerschuk_1

Welcome aboard, and let us know how we can help!

Signature 

Andy Doerschuk

Posted: November 28, 2011 03:55 PM

menui

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 1

Just found your website this week, signed up tonight and wanted to say thanks for providing such a well organised, interesting and informative website. I have just been through the 40 snare rudiments tonight and I love the consistent, well ordered style and clear cut presentation, it’s really very easy to follow. Great work. Thanks again.

Posted: November 28, 2011 04:02 PM

David Pak

@menui - Thank you!

If you really want to thank us…

1) spread the word raspberry

2) keep coming back

3) tell us how we can be even more awesome…er.

Posted: February 12, 2012 11:30 PM

matthately

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD6xf-g1fyc&feature=plcp&context=C366fe5dUDOEgsToPDskKs1RJV87W_XPV9-SM_a133

Posted: June 19, 2012 01:13 PM

djladydrummer

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 5

Great site and I’m glad to be aboard !!

Signature 

Denise
Known as “DJLadydrummer”

AllAboutCocktailDrums.com

1 of 2