Will Hunt.. what about him?

Posted: January 08, 2011 10:12 AM

purpleplanet10

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 5

I am becoming a big fan of him… but there is little to no intreviews with him in your mags other than a tiny box interview with in the Tommy Lee issue. (a cover story would rock!) “the harest working man in rock you may have never heard or” there is your title.

Will has joined and recorded and has done a U.S. tour with Black Label Society.. a European tour is coming in Feb. He is writing and recording with Evanescence durring breaks. He just joined another band Eye Empire, they just played a live show this past Thursday (new band featuring former/current members of Dark New Day, Stuck Mojo, Switched and Submersed). He also recored drum tracks for the new Crossfade & Methods of Mayhem CD’s this past year and shot a music video with Crossfade & BLS He signed with Pearl Drums a little while ago.  man that makes me tired. He has sat in for many different bands as well.

There is a story waiting to be told…. when does he find time to breathe. i think many peopel would find him very interesting.

Signature 

“what if there is no tomorrow… there wasn’t one today”

Posted: January 08, 2011 11:03 AM

Andy Doerschuk_1

• Sr. Member RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 312

Kudos on remembering the Will Hunt sidebar. We actually did previously do another small feature on him, but you’re right — his career has really taken a dramatic upturn in recent years. It might be high time for something more substantial. Man oh man, drummagazine.com members are smart!

Signature 

Andy Doerschuk
Editorial director, drummagazine.com