Rhythm Power® Hand Drumming Playshop in Santa Cruz on 6/22/13: Celebrating Summertime Intentions

Posted: June 10, 2013 03:32 PM

JimGreiner

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 13

Hello My Friends,

Join us for my next Rhythm Power® Hand Drumming Playshop: Celebrating Summertime Intentions

Date:  Saturday, June 22, 2013
Time: 1 to 3:p.m.
Cost: $25

Bring one or two Intentions that you’d like to Celebrate & Reinforce to jumpstart your Summertime Intentions. 

Contact me by email to register, for location, and to pay by check or credit card.

Let me know as soon as possible; I keep these groups small, and they often sell out in advance!

Instruments provided and bring your own favorites: Djembes, Congas, Doumbeks/Daraboukas, Frame Drums & Hand Percussion Instruments

All levels of experience are most welcome: I start everyone at their individual comfort level, and then make sure that everyone progresses to new levels in a fun, beat-by-beat rhythm journey!

About Celebrating & Empowering Our Intentions with Rhythm Power:

The single most powerful way that we humans have ever created to reinforce our Intentions, is to gather together with others to acknowledge and celebrate them!

Group drumming with this purpose is one of our most universal, and age-old ways to empower Intentions and Goals as individuals, and with others in our community. 

In addition to the fun rhythms we will play, we will also use playing percussion as a powerful vehicle for reinforcing powerful real-world Life Skills and Life Rhythms such as:

- Creating a calm inner pulse to balance our fast-paced lives
- Grounding, centering and energizing ourselves
- Reinforcing positive patterns of attitude and action
- Joyously celebrating Life by the way we live it!

More information on drumming to uplift and empower yourself can be found at:

http://www.handsondrum.com/personalgrowth.html

Please pass this email on to anyone and everyone whom you think would like to join us.

Let’s Play!

Jim

“Percussionist Jim Greiner invokes the primal power of drumming to release the participants’ stress, to exercise their minds and bodies, and to bind them together into community.” – PBS special, Healing Quest
—————————————-

Jim Greiner’s Hands-On! Drumming® Events

“Communicating, Collaborating & Celebrating Through Rhythm”™

Interactive Drumming Programs, Performance & Percussion Education

Corporations, Conferences, Community Groups, Schools & Private Events Worldwide

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
http://www.handsondrum.com
831-462-3786
Facebook
YouTube Channel
Linkedin

Soquel, California USA