TigerBill, I need your help!

Posted: July 12, 2010 09:38 AM

Rev.D.

• Sr. Member RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 190

I Saw your add on “Tension Free Drumming”. I have been drumming for 26 years, professionally for 18 years. I developed chronic heart failure six years ago. I still continue to play professionally, however, not as regularly. I have done everything I can to reconfigure my kit ergonomically and to capitalize on the “economy” of motion to play as much as possible while exerting the least amount of energy. Can your tension free technique/concept help me.

Signature 

A good drummer will sound good on anything. A Bad drummer will sound bad on anything.

Posted: July 14, 2010 02:42 PM

TigerBill

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 9

Hey Rev. D -

My Tension Free Concepts can absolutely help you. Once you understand and regularly practice the basic concepts that I demonstrate on the first DVD so they become ingrained into your muscle memory, you will find you will be able to play with more power, endurance, speed, and precision but with much less effort than before. When one explains the difference between drumming with and truly without tension, it sounds too good to be true but there is no comparision. Drumming Tension-Free literally takes about as much effort as a walk in the park!

Over more than three decades I have taught these techniques not only to those who have been in your situation, health-wise, but to those who have had painful injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome - but by following the basic core exercises they have been able to play drums again totally without pain!

If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Stay loose!

Signature 

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
TigerBill.com / TensionFreeDrumming.com