Hot articles on the internet

Posted: October 19, 2011 11:02 AM

Zaragemca

• Jr. Member RankRank
  • Total Posts: 45

For those percussionists which like historic things, there is an article in relation of the history of drumming in Cuba and the Caribbean,  ‘Zaragemca’s Ph D in Guaguanco,’ and another about Jazz. ‘Zaragemca’s brief on Jazz’.  Both of them are in the International Music Council, ( forum).  Gerry Zargemca

Signature 

International Club of Percussionists

Posted: June 14, 2012 06:20 AM

Zaragemca

• Jr. Member RankRank
  • Total Posts: 45

Thanks to all the people which were following my posting at the International Music Council. The forum is gone , because there are people which wanted to control the Intellectual world. When I made the choice to start articles over there, there was only one person from, Iran doing articles there and the traffic was very slow. I bring diversity to the forum and other people came after me. People like the subject which i was touching and not only I brought people which did n’t know the webside before, but the traffic to the forum, increased many times and I became the first, ’ Latino,’ to have a numer one article in that forum, that was to much pressure for the intellectuals and that’s why the forum have to go. The same thing happenned when I kick some intellectual at the All ABOUT JAZZ. com., where I have another number one posting, ‘Zaragemca’s Bongos, Congas, Timbales and Bata’. That’ s the only way they try to win when somebody is on top in the field. Thanks to everybody. Gerry Zaragemca

Signature 

International Club of Percussionists