Thanks to Drum Magazine

Posted: August 03, 2010 03:19 PM

harrymabrams

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 4

I have posted a couple of questions on this forum and I want to thank Drum Magazine, Andy and those of you who responded to them. I was hesitant to ask my questions because I have read other forums where the questioner gets slammed and belittled for their query. That has not happened here or in the magazine and I thank you for your professionalism and information. It feels great to have people of your caliber out there to answer our questions and to be treated as an equal. Thank you again for all you do.

Posted: August 03, 2010 03:28 PM

David Pak

• Administrator RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 165

@harrymabrams - First, thank you so much for being a part of the DRUM! community. I hope as the community grows that you get more and more out of it. The next time you have a question please keep a couple of things in mind. 1) Chances are that if you have a question there are going to be *a lot* more people out there with the same question so ask away. 2) Chances are that some somewhere down the line is going to have the same question. Your asking your question is going to help that person as well so double thanks to you and everyone who are willing to ask, discuss and share. Thank you!