Djembe and Dunun downloadable video lessons from Tasumakan

Posted: May 11, 2012 10:41 AM

tasumakan

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 10

I have just released the latest installment in my downloadable djembe and dunun lesson series, Tasumakan.  This lesson is for Dansa, a beautiful and fun rhythm from Mali, West Africa.

These lessons are available at a great price - only $8.99 - and are instantly downloadable to your computer.  Each lesson pack contains 7 videos, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced, as well as 2 MP3 play-along tracks, so that you can practice what you’ve learned with a backup ensemble.  You will also learn the cultural background of the rhythm, and get a taste of what the dance steps look like.  The videos are professional quality HD (1280x720), and can be transferred to your smartphone or tablet, or burned onto a DVD.  The lesson pack also includes notation for all parts and solos.

There is no one else producing djembe lessons with this much material, all broken down into easy-to-learn bits.  If you’ve never learned djembe before, this is a perfect opportunity.  And even if you’ve been playing djembe for years, with my lessons you will learn new material, hone your technique, expand your repertoire, and have fun in the process.  I’m so confident you will love these lessons that I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

For a limited time (until May 13th), we’re offering a 20% discount on any Tasumakan lesson.  Simply enter the promo code ILIKEDRUMS when making your purchase.  Visit:  http://djembefola.com/lessons.

I sincerely hope you enjoy learning djembe with Tasumakan.  Please feel free to let me know what you think!

Happy drumming,
Paddy Cassidy

Signature 

Paddy Cassidy
Tasumakan - djembe and dunun learning system