Videos, sound files, etc of YOU.

Posted: August 27, 2012 05:58 PM

MickMess

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 1

If there’s already a post or section similar to this one, I apologize in advance, but I couldn’t find one. But, we’re all drummers and percussionists here, and while many of us may not necessarily be in a specific band or group, many of us are. So I got to thinking, why not have a thread or maybe even a new category (that’s totally up to the fine folks here at DRUM!) where we can post links to our band pages, music videos, live videos, sound files, etc. Maybe to show off our talents and work in a friendly drummer to drummer way. And also to help spread the word. When you’re just getting started in a band like I am, sharing and spreading the word is definitely a very good thing. And I don’t know about you guys, but I love finding new music. So I would love to know what you guys are up to and hear your works of art. So, on that note, here’s a link to my band’s first music video.  The song is “I Love You, Love”, and we are MissMessenger. Post away dudes and dudettes, I’d like to know what you’re up to!

MissMessenger - I Love You, Love

Posted: August 27, 2012 06:01 PM

Andy Doerschuk

• Administrator RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 107

Thanks for the great idea, Mick. We’re actually tossing some new ideas about Forum and will toss your idea into the mix!

Signature 

Andy Doerschuk
Editorial director, drummagazine.com

Posted: December 10, 2012 12:52 PM

dankashuck

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 2
MickMess - 27 August 2012 05:58 PM

If there’s already a post or section similar to this one, I apologize in advance, but I couldn’t find one. But, we’re all drummers and percussionists here, and while many of us may not necessarily be in a specific band or group, many of us are. So I got to thinking, why not have a thread or maybe even a new category (that’s totally up to the fine folks here at DRUM!) where we can post links to our band pages, music videos, live videos, sound files, etc. Maybe to show off our talents and work in a friendly drummer to drummer way. And also to help spread the word. When you’re just getting started in a band like I am, sharing and spreading the word is definitely a very good thing. And I don’t know about you guys, but I love finding new music. So I would love to know what you guys are up to and hear your works of art. So, on that note, here’s a link to my band’s first music video.  The song is “I Love You, Love”, and we are MissMessenger. Post away dudes and dudettes, I’d like to know what you’re up to!

MissMessenger - I Love You, Love

This sounds like a great topic forum.  I was looking for a place to post some new solo drumming videos that I’ve been producing.  Here are my two latest.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxj2htunguI
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78tBtkLBFrg
I’d love to hear some feedback from some different drummers and musicians out there.  I’m also currently looking for a new touring project to work with.