WILD

Posted: September 05, 2010 03:23 PM

guarilio989

• Sr. Member RankRankRankRank
  • Total Posts: 171

ok, so on top of DRUM! I also get Popular Science every month…Im a bit of a geek, don’t judge me…and in this last issue they had an electric street bike with 2.5 times the torque of a Ducatti and 10 times the battery life of a Toyota Prius. I freakin want one! plus it looks just plain awesome. Any one else got any ridiculously cool but kinda impractical thing to share?

o and there was also propane poofer(yes, thats what its called) capable of shooting flames up to 20 feet into the air.
if you don’t get Popular Science and you’re even remotely geeky, you should check one out.

Signature 

Hit Hard, Play Fast, Have Fun

Posted: January 05, 2011 02:04 PM

Hunter00

• Newbie Rank
  • Total Posts: 20

I started (surprisingly, randomly, out of no where) getting the Rolling Stone magazine. I was surprised that I actually really love it. It’s nice to stay in touch with the outside world, and even a month ago they did a great story on John Lennon (who I’m a huge fan of.) i also love all the flaw it shows in the musical world, with out even knowing it! It’s making a lot of pop musicians look really stupid. raspberry But besides that they’ve also done articles on Jack White, Pheonix, Kings Of Leon, U2 and The Who. There articles are very diverse and also humorous, all while making the American race look like idiots. Cheers!