Soilwork Drummer Metalizes Toontrack Grooves
Soilwork Drummer Returns With Toontrack Grooves
Toontrack has upped their game with Metal Beats MIDI, a new collection of drum grooves and fills performed by renowned metal drummer Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork).
After the three volumes in the Library of the Extreme series and a few thousand variations of the most outrageous metal drumming there is, Dirk kicks back with this new pack. He delivers a comprehensive collection of straightforward, modern metal drumming – all the way from ultra-slow doom and crushing mid-tempo grooves to galloping double-bass work. Toontrack says it ihas everything you might need in between the blast beats, carpet rolls, or skank beats you got from the Library of the Extreme suite. This collection is a great match for any traditional or modern metal songwriter looking for world-class, sharp and inventive drumming straight from one of the world's most well-rounded and dynamic e-drummers.
- MIDI drum beats and fills for traditional and modern metal
- Performed by Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork)
- All material organized in straight or swing songs and broken down by leading instrument (closed hats, open hats, etc.)
- Each song has a dedicated section for fills
- Tempos ranging from 56 BPM to 240 BPM
Read more at http://www.toontrack.com.