Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service apply to all users.
DRUMmagazine.com provides publicly available services, such as forums, for which you must register. Once you do so you are part of a community of musicians. You are expected to act as part of that community. If you infringe on the rights of others we will take action including blocking your IP address or pursuing legal redress.
Users are requested not to:
- (a) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content (as defined below) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- (b) harm minors in any way;
- (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an SBC or Yahoo! official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the site;
- (e) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- (f) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- (g) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- h) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- (i) interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- (j) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- (k) "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- (l) collect or store personal data about other users.
Attempts to Break Security.
Any attempt to break security at DRUMmagazine.com or access an account which does not belong to you may result in suspension from the site and possibly referral to law enforcement authorities.
Content Made Available To The Site
Assumption of Risk. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the forums and other user-generated content on the site. DRUMmagazine.com does not control the Content posted via the site and does not guarantee the accuracy of such content. You understand that by using the site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable and you may be exposing others to Content that others find objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will either DRUMmagazine.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site.
Removal of Content. DRUMmagazine.com does not pre-screen user content, other than news posted to the home page of the site. However, DRUMmagazine.com has the right to refuse or move any Content that is available on the site.
Grant of License. DRUMmagazine.com may link to or republish Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act. DRUMmagazine.com may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and you expressly authorize Enter Music Publishing, Inc. to comply with any and all lawful notices, subpoenas, court orders or warrants without prior notice to you.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: Enter Music Publishing, Inc., DRUM! Magazine, +1 408 971-9794, 95 South Market Street, Suite 430, San Jose, CA 95113.