Apogee Groove Allows You To Listen To Your Music Like The Pros!
Groove is a portable headphone amplifier and DAC for Mac and Windows computers that lets you hear your music like artists and audio professionals do in the studio. Now, you can experience the same technology and quality on your laptop for listening to music. Groove features unique Apogee circuitry designed to deliver the sound quality of the studio to your computer and make any headphones you have sound their best. Simply connect Groove to your computer’s USB port and your headphones or powered speakers to Groove’s audio output.
Constant Current Drive - Make any Headphones Sound their Best
Groove’s output provides ample power at any impedance and Apogee’s unique Constant Current Drive™ technology dynamically adapts to the inconsistencies of any headphones, making them sound their best. You’ll be amazed by the difference in sound quality – the precise stereo image, punchy bass and stunningly clear highs.
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and Windows computers
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
- ESS Sabre DAC
- Enhances your iTunes, Pandora, Spotify or Tidal or other music listening experience
- Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Quad Sum DAC™, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Asynchronous clocking
- Multi-color LEDs for status and level indication
- Powered by USB
- Top panel buttons for adjusting volume level and muting
- Compact and portable (95mm L x 30mm W x 16mm H)
- Premium aluminum build quality
- Built in the USA
Groove is now available for $295 USD from Authorized Apogee Resellers worldwide and the Apogee US Webstore.