DRUM!, EMN, Announce Video Ad Availability
DRUM! Magazine and its Enter Music Network, the world’s only ad network for drummers, today announced the availability of video pre-roll advertising on selected sites and pages. It is offering video ads on all of Drumchannel.com, on selected videos on Drummagazine.com and on Onlinedrummer.com.
“The addition of video pre-roll gives our advertisers a new arrow in their quiver” said Hood. “We know that media reinforce each other and a campaign in two or three media can be more effective than just one. No media is as powerful as combined media.” This should be especially good for record companies, for product launches, and consumer education.
PRE-ROLL ADS AND DRUMCHANNEL BUNDLES
The network accepts pre-roll ads of ten to fifteen seconds in length in 640 x 360 format (higher resolution recommended) at a starting rate of $250 per month. Bundled deals on Drumchannel offer advertisers the best value for short campaigns, including a video ad, banner ad, and sponsor log placement for three months. Rates and specifications are below. "Advertisers should also take advantage of Drumchannel service offerings," says Hood. They can book time as low as $1500 per day for a product demo shoot, and get footage for an ad, too."
DRUMCHANNEL VIDEO BUNDLES
Combine a Drumchannel sponsorship with web banner and video advertising for maximum impact. Rates start at $667 per month and Include a web banner, permanent logo and up to 10,000 video impressions per month. Buy a full year for just $500 per month
SPONSORED VIDEO ON DRUM!
Put your demo videos front and center with sponsored video on Drummagazine.com. Sponsored video package ($500 monthly) includes:
- 640 x 250 promotional slider banner on home page
- Video story post on home page
- Social media promotion
All ads run at a full 640 x 360 (16:9) screen dimension (see specifications below.) With a guaranteed drummer audience and relevant musical content you are reaching your audience in the best possible setting.
- Video Formats
- File Format H.264 (MP4)
- Dimensions 640 x 360
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 - 640x360, 1280x720, etc.
- Frame Rate 30fps
- Bitrate 600+Kbps at constant rate
- Codec H.264
- Max File Size 10 MB
- Duration 15 seconds maximum for pre-roll ads.
- Tracking Pre-roll Video Tags, Standard 1x1s (Impression Tag + Click Tag)
- Companion Banner
- File Format JPG, PNG, GIF, SWF, or 3rd
- Dimensions 300 x 250, 728 x 90 (required), 160 x 600
- Max Frame Rate 24 fps for animated banners
- Max Animation Loops 3 loops, 15 seconds
- Max Initial File Load 40 KB
- Audio Format MP3 or AAC preferred (audio ads available)
- Drumchannel Product Demo Shoot: $1500 per day base rate for drum industry firms. This entitles you to spend one day demoing your product in the Drumchannel studios, producing a complete product demo and interview with Drumchannel staff, plus video footage suitable for advertising. Your ad runs on our free shows available to every drummer worldwide .
- Live Webinar Options: Add $500 to above.
Additional Digital Options From Enter Music Network
STANDARD BANNER RATES
Ad rates are per month for 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, and 12-month campaigns.
|Impressions||1 month||3 months||6 months||12 months|
Try email marketing with DRUM! and Enter Music Network. Our offerings are always growing as we seek new ways for you to reach customers.
Mail to our list of 45,000. Larger lists are available periodically. Call for details.
- Rate $700
- Email blast artwork specifications
- 650px width max
- HTML tables
- No background images
- No HTML maps for links
- Images set to "display:block"
- Using all images and little to no text will likely mark your email as spam
- If you are unfamiliar with HTML, the best option is to create the newsletter in Photoshop, slice it, then export it for web (images and HTML).
Monthly Advertising in DRUM!’s Left-Right-Left newsletter. Our monthly newsletter is delivered to subscribers and opt-ins drawn from Drummagazine.com and Onlinedrummer.com. We offer two ad options: 1) Banners $90 (468 x 60), and 2) Advertorial $100. Advertiser supplies 125 words, an image that is a minimum of 220 pixels wide, and a corresponding landing page link. Advertorial acceptability subject to review by Enter Music Network.
For specific information, or to inquire about placing a schedule, contact Phil Hood., 408 971-9794 ext. 203. http://www.entermusicnetwork.com.
- Minimum contract: $250. Credit card billing required on orders less than $500.
- Minimum contract length: Three months or 150,000 impressions.
- Terms: For billed orders, 30 days net. No discount for early pay. Please remit in full to DRUM!, 95 South Market St. #430, San Jose, CA 95113. A penalty of 1.5% per month will be assessed on overdue bills. Invoices past 60 days forfeit agency discounts. Accounts over 120 days are automatically sent to collections.
- Leadtime: Ad materials are due three (3) working days before beginning of month or campaign start.
- Corrections: Corrections or changes to advertiser-supplied materials are billed at $50 per hour.
- How often will my ad appear?
Our server allocates your ad to appear on pages at a rate so that you will receive roughly the same number of page views on each day of your campaign. For instance, if you purchase 150,000 ad impressions, then your ad will be seen approximately 5,000 times per day for thirty days (5000 x 30 = 150,000).
- Can I run two different ads?
Yes, you can run up to five ads in a single campaign per month. They can be the same ad in different sizes or they could be two different ads for different products within a single campaign.
- When can I change my campaign?
You may substitute new ads into your campaign at any time.
- Can I target a particular country?
Yes, we can run your ad to target countries, states, or even cities. Keep in mind that the narrower your target area the fewer ad impressions we will have available.
- How often will I receive reports?
We can generate reports on any schedule you prefer, from daily to monthly. Reports will include # of times your ad is viewed, # of clicks, and web site location.
- Why can’t I see my ad when I visit the site?
The network has dozens of ads running on nine different sites. So it may be difficult to find your ad when you visit one of your sites, no matter how often you refresh the page. The important metric is not how often you see your ad, but how often your users see the ad.
Enter Music Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enter Music Publishing, Inc. and DRUM! Magazine. Copyright 2014 Enter Music Publishing, All Rights Reserved.